Our Pledge 2018
THE REALLY ECO BABY PLEDGE 2018
- We offer a high quality service to our customer: this means good manners, answering all queries, dispatching your order as quickly as possible. Simply doing our very best to leave you with a smile on your face.
- All our products are described truthfully.
- We make sure that all our products are either fairly traded, organic, recycled or ethically made. If they are none of those, you won't find them on Really Eco Baby.
- We use local printers and local stationery shops whenever possible.
- We always favour UK based companies.
- We always work with companies who care about their products and the way they are made: both on an environmental and human level.
- We reduce and re-use: we send our parcels in recycled boxes, re-use every scrap of paper, use recycled stationery...
- We will always send you what you order- occasionally our stock levels and our computerised inventory get out of sync, and if this happens we may not have what you ordered. We will always try and email with a suggested substitute and go with what you wish, but occassionally the substition of a similar item of equal or greater value may occur. If there is a problem with this, please let us know and we will try and get you what you want.
- Once in a while we make a mistake, let us know and we will do our best to fix it!
Feel free to let us know if we break our pledge: we are not superhuman but the above is not rocket science. We feel we have a responsiblity towards both our customers and our suppliers.